Tickets / Admission
- Ticket supplies are limited. When tickets are sold out, no tickets will be sold at the door.
- Artist performance dates and time slots are subject to change. No refunds will be given for lineup changes or cancellations by artists.
- A single ticket cannot be shared by multiple people. Ticket purchasers shall not resell, transfer, or auction off tickets. Tickets acquired through second-hand sale may be declined.
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be reissued, even with proof of purchase (including certificates, receipts, or tickets purchased together).
- Some areas of the festival ground require a special type of ticket for entry. Please verify your ticket type at the time of purchase.
- Lost or broken wristbands will not be reissued for any reason. Anyone without a wristband will be ejected from the venue. Please wear wristbands until conclusion of the festival.
- Accessible viewing areas are available for guests with disabilities. Standard ticket purchase is required to enter these areas.
- Pets are not allowed within the venue. Furthermore, there is no on-site holding area for pets.
- In the event of rescheduling or cancellation due to disaster (earthquake, typhoon, volcanic eruption, war, terrorism, etc.), tickets will not be refunded.
Ages / ID
- Must be 18+ to enter the venue.
- Those who wish to consume alcohol or smoke within the venue must carry photo ID.
- Cloakroom service is available on-site. Please hold onto valuables, as we are not responsible for loss of checked items. This option is a convenience to enjoy the event.
- All forms of drugs are prohibited. This includes legal substances used for intoxication. Violators will be removed from the venue.
- Outside food/drinks, hazardous or illegal items, and items which may disrupt performances are not permitted inside the venue. If found, these items will be confiscated.
Code of Conduct
- Please smoke only in designated areas.
- Arguments, violence, disruptions to customers or performers, or ignoring instructions from staff may result in removal from the venue.
- In the event of accidents, injuries, or other incidents occurring between customers, the affected parties will be asked to peacefully resolve disputes themselves.
- Please be aware that staff will not mediate or participate in disputes between customers in any way.
- Please refrain from any activity which may damage the venue or its surroundings.
- Dispose of trash according to its recycling category, and do not litter.
- We are not responsible for any injury, accidents, theft/loss of property, or car towing within the venue or parking area.
- Official merchandise sold at the festival may not be returned or exchanged, except defective items.
- Official photos and videos taken at the festival, including those which show audience members, may be published in future promotional material.
- Dangerous acts, such as diving or moshing, are prohibited. The event organizers will arrange first aid and emergency services in case of injuries caused by prohibited dangerous acts, but the event organizers, venue, and performing artists will not be held responsible. Those who commit dangerous acts may be ejected from the venue without refund of tickets.
- There is a risk of water spraying into the VIP front area as an element of the stage performance. Please take care to protect small electronics and other personal belongings from water damage. The event organizers and performing artists will not be held responsible for damage to personal property.
- This event takes place over a long period of time. Your physical well-being is your responsibility. Please bring comfortable clothing suited for all weather, stay properly hydrated, and pay attention to any symptoms of illness, heat exposure, etc.